Postdoctoral and PhD Positions at the Living Materials Laboratory
Dr. Will Srubar has multiple open positions in my laboratory for postdocs and PhD students at the University of Colorado Boulder in the areas of Engineered Living Materials, Bioinspired Cements, and Embodied Carbon.
Postdoctoral Associate applicants should click the link below to access the application portal. Prospective PhD students, should apply for graduate admission to our Architectural Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Materials Science and Engineering Programs at the link below by the deadline specified by each program.
- Postdoctoral Associate in Engineered Living Materials
- Postdoctoral Associate in Embodied Carbon
- Postdoctoral Associate in Bioinspired Cements
- PhD Student in Embodied Carbon: Architectural Engineering - Fall 2024
- PhD Student in Bioinspired Cements: Civil Engineering or Materials Science and Engineering - Fall 2024
For more information and if interested, please contact Will directly.